Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. darkwizard

QA April 5th, 2024

I can't say that I agree with the level compression plan. 1. It already takes a long time to get through levels after level 20 or so. This means that now this pain will start even earlier and be even worse. (If you wait too long, eventually even Pavlov's dog will stop trying) 2. Even with...
  2. darkwizard

Guild Bank

Yes please
  3. darkwizard

Settings INI file or equvilent (Lost mouse graphic)

Hi there. My wifes PC for some reason lost the mouse icon in game. Its there in Windows but disappears in game from login forward its there and works, but is invisible. Is there a settings file or folder that can be deleted to go back to default without reinstalling from scratch? Or even...
  4. darkwizard

A Strangely Marked Slab has too low a drop rate

I can confirm this drop rate is a tad low... have been here with my wife non stop for about a week or so, have spent entire multi-hour play sessions only moving to go sell scrap at the village. Gained about a level in the process, haven't seen a single Strangely Mark Slab drop. Not sure how...
  5. darkwizard

LIVE February 27th; what's new?

Ok I thought maybe I poked the bear too much. :) Was going to mention that the making the buff bar background have adjustable transparency would only solve it for there, but still kind of an issue on the target and defensive target areas where you also see buffs and debuffs. Also, I am...
  6. darkwizard

Don't mean to keep picking at this one, but the red is a little hard to read with the semi-transparent buff/debuff window. Possible remedies - Make the red a slightly different more readable hue - Make the buff/debuff window transparency adjustable - Use a font that has a black or white...
  7. darkwizard

Feedback Feature Request - Customizable Hotkey Bar for /commands - Additional /commands

Something really small that should be very easily implemented. A bindable hotkey for /bag. Bag dragging is super painful currently. Unless thats on purpose.
  8. darkwizard

That seems perfect, nice!
  9. darkwizard

Thats worth a shot.
  10. darkwizard

Border of applied effects are now colored blue/red to more clearly indicate buffs/debuffs. Feedback on this. The previous method of the border being colored AND counting down was genius. Having a permanent boarder as well that matches or is similar to the countdown border makes the countdown...
  11. darkwizard

Feedback Feature Request - Customizable Hotkey Bar for /commands - Additional /commands

Customizable Hotkey Bar It would be extremely helpful if we could create our own hotkey buttons, perhaps on a new hotkey bar. Some examples of what would be nice to be able to do with this feature, - A /bag button so you can drag a bag a little easier - The ability to create larger Combat...
Back