Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Y

Prepping for the Trial

One of us! One of us!
  2. Y

Prepping for the Trial

That said Zerkers Intimidate is wildly underappreciated. I started my Zerk recently and if you understand aggro and social mechanics intimidate is crazy good. You also get it 4 levels before wardens get lull.
  3. Y

Feedback/Request: Please make friend list account wide

I think this is a great idea. Surnames would be great for enabling this too. Like if your characters share surnames their friend lists overlap.
  4. Y

Having Fun

So glad you're having a good time Happy hour! This game really thrives when people are willing to embrace the social side of the game. I'm glad to call you my guild mate! -Zig/Dradon
  5. Y

LIVE December 19th; what's new?

Phenomenal update y'all. Can't wait to see the new EV! We are getting closer to a smooth leveling experience to higher levels!
  6. Y

The Problem w/ Overland in Embers Adrift

These are really cool ideas. Oldschool RuneScape does announcements in guild chat when someone gets a drop worth X amount. It's makes for really enjoyable comradery and sometimes horror stories when someone inevitably gets super unlucky or gets super spooned. Hunting log incorporation would...
  7. Y

The Problem w/ Overland in Embers Adrift

I want to open by stating that I believe Embers Adrift dungeons are designed incredibly well. They are balanced in a way so that if you have a general awareness of where the named spawn combined with an efficient party you can walk out after a couple hours with a ton of xp and a handful of...
  8. Y

Hot Fix September 5th

Lovely update! I'm thrilled to see the campfire teleport system. That should help complaints about travel times for gathering parties.
  9. Y

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift I also found the game after LazyPeon made a video on it. Despite his generally negative take on the game it was evident to me that Embers was offering something unique outside of other smaller indie games like Planet Gorgon that resembled...
Back