Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. C

Hot Fix April 2nd

Yet more useless content... this is right up there with the 2second to 1 second ability change. Still no endgame.
  2. C

Feedback Running Away Is *Always* A Valid Strategy?

I think it's kind of cool that the mobs are the ones with both higher speeds and all of the usual debuffs that most mmo's give to players for manipulating combat... its like we're the mobs.
  3. C

So upset right now

Be nice if we could lock items we do not want to accidently sell, seeing as that one click item equip will swap out items that are obviously not vendor trash.
  4. C

QA May 2023

And on the uproar about stat caps.. Hey, look the devs admitted they already have stat caps in the game and are now shifting them a bit. Cool, cause I've been bumped up against the existing ones for some time and having those goal posts shift into unnoticeable would be kinda cool. All the...
  5. C

QA May 2023

Just a side note on this, while I like the addition of the damage range, you should keep the dice and then maybe in ( ) add the damage range 3d4+3 (6-15) damage
Back