Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. T

Lazy Sunday, ... on a Wednesday.

2. T

Is Armorcrafting bugged, still needing parts to be implemented, or have I just not figured it out?

NVM - Someone explained applying the augments in game. After crafting, right-click on the augment, then click on the appropriate piece of armor and the effect will be applied. It's a timed buff, but that timer only appears when hovering over the piece of equipment. Also, even though it's a...
  3. T

Is Armorcrafting bugged, still needing parts to be implemented, or have I just not figured it out?

Yes, armorcrafting in general works - There is a dropdown, but the only selectables are the raw leather choices no matter what strapping is in my bag. Example. Making copper greaves I have Copper Ingots in the left slot. If I hover (i) button over the "Strapping" slot, I can see that it...
  4. T

When crafting armor components, I can craft a piece of armor using the base materials (leather + metal). However, there's a number of modifying pieces you can also craft (straps, flapping). And the (?) tooltip for crafting for a piece of armor says I can use those pieces to enhance my armor...
Back