Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. S

Random thoughts

Here's the thing: I understand (or at least I think I do) what they were shooting for with the armor limitations. Virtually every game has some obstruction that prevents players from just loading up on the most powerful gear that they can, so from that perspective I get it. The approach they...
  2. S

Random thoughts

'We won't be a clone of other games' is a poor response to a system that it seems most players aren't enjoying. It's entirely possible to find SOME middle ground; as it stands right now, progress in general is so glacial that being unable to equip a full set of armor until you're nearly level 20...
  3. S

Warlord

I absolutely love the Warlord class, both playing it and seeing one pop up in our groups. A very brief breakdown of my personal experience: Solo: The poster child for 'slow but steady.' You will not kill anything fast, but once you get a few of your key skills you are very hard to kill...
  4. S

Progression needs some love

This may have more to do with the type of gathering; for example, hunting requires (as far as I know) that you kill mobs to harvest them, so the xp balance is always a little out of whack, at least for me. Again though, I haven't played this all the way till 50 so I'm not sure what it looks like...
  5. S

Progression needs some love

While I haven't had an opportunity to explore crafting and harvesting too much, even in the lower levels it's becoming very apparent that if I want my harvesting / crafting to keep up with my adventuring, I'm going to have to spend more time crafting and harvesting than I do actually...
  6. S

Introduce yourself

Nickname: 'Yosh' (family) or 'Jish' (best friend) IRL Location: Virginia First language: English / Bad English Year of birth: '86 How did you end up on this forum?: The Youtube algorithms caught me off guard while I was randomly browsing before bed last week and pointed me towards Embers...
Back