Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Zorvan

1. Z

Looting for Alts

I only need on items that are upgrades for the current character and class. Items for alts I use greed, and hit pass on everything else.
  2. Z

Discussion on speed of progression

Back in my day, we got .01% of a level after a hard day of grinding, uphill both ways in the snow. Then lost it all when getting killed right before we logged off. YEARS to get to max level, just to realize the max level had risen again.
  3. Z

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

Is this confirmed? Because it kind of defeats one of the main reasons to get a sub.
  4. Z

Stormhaven Press Release June 2023

I'm going to assume new players will still be getting the free 30 day sub with the game purchase. For one, hard to convince someone playing for free a sub is better unless they had time to get used to the subs perks, via the free 30 days. For another, if not then it doesn't look good to remove...
  5. Z

OPEN WEEKEND JUNE - FRI 2d to SUN 4th

Diablo 4 releasing for early access players, a majority of purchasers, on June 1st is unfortunately going to relegate this free play event to a blip, if it even registers at all.
  6. Z

Planets

Step into the world beyond and let Blupiter guide the way.
  7. Z

QA May 2023

Well see, I agree with you. All I did was try to point out the obvious of the current situation. There's really nothing to do other than to accept how it is, offer suggestions if you find you have any, and try to enjoy what's here while seeing what transpires in the future. If frustration begins...
  8. Z

QA May 2023

I think what many are forgetting as well is the game is not released because it's ready, it was released because it had to be. Getting upset because stats change or mechanics are changed really serves no purpose. This is a "released" early access game, and that's not a knock against the devs at...
  9. Z

QA May 2023

Sorry, but "you need to listen to us because we've played games for 20 years and we know better than you" is not feedback, it's childish and entitled. I've been playing games since the '80's. If I make a suggestion or provide feedback, that's all it is. I don't thump my chest and demand to be...
  10. Z

QA May 2023

Some players seem to think throwing a little money for a sub suddenly means they're on par with the developers of the game. I'd rather see a game crash and burn with its devs vision intact than watch it crash and burn from the dev allowing apparently entitled players to dictate development. Some...
  11. Z

The title question

Blame participation trophies. People today think noone should have anything unless they get one.
  12. Z

Consignment Shop suggestion.

I'd like to keep the the vendor up 24/7 just so people can get basic weapons/armor for their level. For instance I've been grinding Meadowlands and Brookhaven for days now and not even one basic 10-20 weapon drop so I can replace my level 1-10 sword. This way people don't have to feel they...
  13. Z

Consignment Shop suggestion.

Everyone know the inherent problems with full on auction shops, and most also know the drawbacks of "personal vendors" like SWG or even worse "guild traders" like ESO. So while seeing an ad for a local swap meet, it hit me. Consignment shops. For those who've never used one, a consignment shop...
  14. Z

QA April 2023

I'd say the game being available to play would indicate yes, it's real.
  15. Z

DLSS is a freaking success!

2560x1440 @60fps limited i7 11700k 64gb DDR4 @3200mHz MSI Z590 Wifi Pro EVGA RTX 3060TI FTW3 Every setting I can find maxed and Ember's runs like silk. No more sluggish feel to movement. Very impressed. Now maybe look at FSR for AMD players. I' thought FSR is supported but if so it's not...
Back