Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Vengeance

1. V

November 3rd; what's new?

Keep up the good work. Waiting on the item links!
  2. V

October 27th; what's new?

Game has come a long way. Impressed with all the updates and changes. Having people to group with has made this game much more enjoyable than the soloing was in beta. Having lots of fun. Keep up the good work. Please add item links so we do not have to type in everything we are selling!
  3. V

Elloa in vacation

Have fun and be safe!
  4. V

Your dream mmo

I would like a new original Everquest pre all the expansions lol- with the New World Engine but adding climbing better crafting etc. The terrain of new world is really good and gives you a great feel of openness and realism. Heck I would settle for a remake with the new engine. Their updated...
  5. V

Purchase able crafting resource bank slots

I would also like to see a bazaar feature or something to off load unneeded resources or give3 us the option to take like 5 coarse leather and upgrade it to 1-3 leather of the next tier and so on. Or if the above would not work the option to see back the materials to the merchant. I have tons...
  6. V

2nd week of testing (July 1st thru 4th)

Shooting through walls as mentioned earlier. This was on the ramp going down to the main chamber in the center. Our group was on the ramp pulling up towards the top of the ramp. However, the ranged mobs were standing behind the corner or on the other side of the wall and picking off our tanks...
  7. V

I did see two rare mobs as i stated they were heavily guarded. We were able to take down one but the other one was shooting through the wall in the pit which caused 2 wipes. I know they are there i was saying just an added bonus to add chest etc.
  8. V

Classes: I was able to make a character for each starter class (defender, striker and supporter). I played to lvl 10 on each. I have yet to test a few other sub classes. Juggernaut- Probably my favorite so far. I like the skills, versatility and overall basis of this sub class. My only...
  9. V

BETA TEST June 22nd; what's new?

Good Stuff. The added skill at level one helps immensely as it helps cut down the time to kill lower level mobs.
  10. V

Feedback

Again thanks for the responses. I have not had to much time to dig into the game which I do like. I still need to read the forums later this week and try to catch up. I was also not aware that this is a smaller project and there are certain staffing shortages to develop. I know it takes time to...
  11. V

Feedback

I have only recently started to play, so these are my first impressions within the first zone. Character creation: I found it a little boring with little choice of anything in terms of (races/stats etc. ) Again I have not had a chance to read up a lot as I just wanted to jump in the game to...
Back