Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Valkon

1. Valkon

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

Wait until you get to 35 :p
  2. Valkon

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

Are you beginning to notice performance improvements with the changes made in the last two weeks? - I've never really had any performance issues other than random crashes. Do still get some night/day video glitching and sometimes when harvest nodes reset. Meadowlands Mob responsiveness -->...
  3. Valkon

Random thoughts

Crafting still seems a bit too bland with a noted lack of ... for lack of better word ... uniqueness. Would it be possible to add another component to gear-related recipes to allow for reagents to be added? For example, adding 500 or 1000 numbing agents to a dagger to add a similar, permanent...
  4. Valkon

Outfitter (Jewelry Related)

dense flux necklaces
  5. Valkon

Spider silk

What is spider silk used for? Says it is a "plant fiber" but doesn't seem to have any use by Forestry or any craft.
  6. Valkon

Crafting Stats vs tier vs dropped

Exactly. What is the point to this stat in a group? I'd rather see more useful, class-specific stats added to armor. Then perhaps we'd see more folks wearing a wider variety of armor, even if only leather vs. metal. They've gone so far as to make weapons class specific, why not armor too...
  7. Valkon

Crafting Stats vs tier vs dropped

Yep. Blandness. In battle I sometimes find myself repositioning because I'm looking at the wrong toon thinking it was me. I'd really like to see recipes as drops and provide more variety, like Spanish versus French versus Belgian etc. etc. of old. There is really no individuality, we are all...
  8. Valkon

BETA TEST May 11th; what's new?

I'd rather see one in the Meadows town ... that's a long ass run ;).
Back