Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by tizdaz

1. T

Hot Fix January 16th

ok all sorted! a reinstall did it! back in game now \o/
  2. T

Hot Fix January 16th

no worries, great game btw! only my second day but so far enjoying it :) ...only 1 little niggle, why cant we move the hotbar to another location on screen like rest of UI elements!? :(
  3. T

Game wont start since "Hotfix" ?

hi :) i think it was just stuck there as i left it for 15min with no change. i replied to other thread anyway :)
  4. T

Hot Fix January 16th

hi! Yeh always run in admin, like i say, was working perfect until after the hotfix. Im reinstalling as i type, patcher is downloading 30% at the mo, bit of a pain that im having to download it all again. Will see if it works after finished installing! im guessing i will have to redo all my...
  5. T

now re-installing game & having to update again... not good that im having to do all this since you "hotfixed" it just to play it.
  6. T

Tried all sorts, seems this hotfix has broke my game!? stuck on "Checking Local Files" ..ive tried erasing builds/force check / Running setup again & selecting repair etc... how long should it take when checking local files?? cheers
  7. T

Hot Fix January 16th

i ran installer again & selected repair, tried to start game and now been stuck on "Checking Local Files" for as while??
  8. T

Hot Fix January 16th

i also did force check, no different.
  9. T

Hot Fix January 16th

since update i can no longer log on, i start up the client then its stuck on loading, so i tried to erase builds, stuck on deleteing old client files, not good considering this is only 2nd day playing the game you do an update that seems to break it!?
Back