Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by RimDragonfly

1. R

Game Crashes my Computer, Unable to play.

I did also drop my resolution scale all the way down to 50%
  2. R

I was able to log in for a bit about an hour ago and able to play. Whenever there was about 8 or more players in the area I got really laggy and framerate drops. Otherwise I was able to move around and do stuff, and some hunting with a group.
  3. R

Good question, I dont know how to tell this.
  4. R

Ok, thanks. I cannot seem to upload the logs into these forums, I sent them via discord DM to AdricLives if you want them.
  5. R

They are not attaching, dunno why.
  6. R

Trying to attach 'em.
  7. R

Here, I am assuming that these might be the log files that would help.
  8. R

Also, if you can point me in the direction of any crash reports on my computer and where to find them, am happy to provide.
  9. R

PS Crashes so hard I have to reboot.
  10. R

Hello! I know I have a lower end computer, so I know this is likely the problem. This computer is able to run Lost Ark and New World, so I do know it is able to run the newer games at lower graphics settings. This is my device, and a screenshot of the lowest settings at which my computer still...
Back