What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Game Crashes my Computer, Unable to play.

RimDragonfly

Hello! I know I have a lower end computer, so I know this is likely the problem. This computer is able to run Lost Ark and New World, so I do know it is able to run the newer games at lower graphics settings. This is my device, and a screenshot of the lowest settings at which my computer still crashed. I am pretty sure the game is just not yet optimized for my type of system. Am reporting it here so you know.

Device name LAPTOP-C23ETGNJ
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB (9.94 GB usable)
Device ID 5C1F32E6-563E-437A-B543-684A33826103
Product ID 00356-02098-12709-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

1660408606253.png

Also, if you can point me in the direction of any crash reports on my computer and where to find them, am happy to provide.

Log files are found in your <launcher>\client\qa directory as detailed in this post. I suspect your machine is running out of memory which is something we need to improve by the looks of it. If it continues crashing you might try in an hour or so when things calm down a bit in the newbie area - this is something I am actively investigating.

Log files are found in your <launcher>\client\qa directory as detailed in this post. I suspect your machine is running out of memory which is something we need to improve by the looks of it. If it continues crashing you might try in an hour or so when things calm down a bit in the newbie area - this is something I am actively investigating.
Ok, thanks. I cannot seem to upload the logs into these forums, I sent them via discord DM to AdricLives if you want them.

Cant find a good place to poste this so i will poste it here since it seams active.

I can make a char but cant enter says "unable to loacte user for world" what dose that mean ?

Skicka meddelande till #embers-help

Cant find a good place to poste this so i will poste it here since it seams active.

I can make a char but cant enter says "unable to loacte user for world" what dose that mean ?
The Unicode character in your username appears to be causing issues with the DB lookup. We are investigating a fix.

I was able to log in for a bit about an hour ago and able to play. Whenever there was about 8 or more players in the area I got really laggy and framerate drops. Otherwise I was able to move around and do stuff, and some hunting with a group.

Thank you very much for :
1. testing the game
2. reporting your issues

I can not help you personally (unfotunately) but I hope some fixes/some solutions are coming soon. Take care!

Back