Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by MeatLasagna

1. M

Ultimate Duelist Guide

When I do Rats/Bats 2C Yellow "solo" from Redshore Ridge, if they turn Ashen, they heal like nuts. Sometimes if I get adds it gets hectic because my Dots are "almost" breaking even with their heal as I'm at already low mana. makes for very compelling solo combat at Level 34. If I had this Spell...
  2. M

Ultimate Duelist Guide

"Amputate (42, book learned): A 5% sta cost attack skill that reduces the healing output of the mob it is cast upon and also completely disables its natural healing. 35sec duration, 30sec cooldown, which enables us to keep it up constantly on a single mob (assuming no resists and mob is white or...
  3. M

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

I hear killing the Ashen version drops recipe's more
  4. M

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

And on top of that you have Resilience which can help you not die, on an otherwise fatal blow. And.......you can still gather with no bag for the most part.
  5. M

January 3rd; what's new?

Something seems to be up with the Spell "Stim". It used to give me 30 - 38% all the time(1/3 or 1/4 chance usually). Now it rarely happens. I usually get something measly like 20 - 25%. It also costs 5% to cast so a 22% stim is actually only 17%. That's only enough to cast our big heal 1 time...
  6. M

Gathering tools and its recipes

Had a Zinc, Imbued Level 20 Pick-Axe Recipe drop off a named in Spider Cave/Meadowlands.
  7. M

Suggestion For Team Party Window

Thank you very much for implementing that. It looks awesome, especially when it's dark out. It glows blue. Looks great, thank you.
  8. M

"HELP" Chat Channel Suggestion

You are, you sound miserable. Only miserable people say what you just said. Good riddance.
  9. M

What Pet Peeve would there be asking questions in a HELP chat channel? You don't have to have it on...... I recommend you would do that. Wow, one and done right? you get told once and if you don't know, tough luck, right? See, you're the exact troll I am talking about. Didn't take long for one...
  10. M

Hello, is it possible to get a "HELP" chat channel option? Everything is lumped into the World channel. That way people can ask questions in the HELP channel instead of going on the WORLD Channel. People are getting heckled daily for asking basic game questions. It's very toxic. Also can we get...
  11. M

Suggestion For Team Party Window

When using the F- Keys to target your teammates(F2 - F6) can you highlight that person in the party window or show some sort of indication that you targeted that person in the "party window". I know it would help me as a healer. Something, anything, a dot, highlight, different color, something...
Back