Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Mallin

1. M

Spec Change Pro Cons

I switched from Warden to Berserker the day before this patch came out funny enough. Since then and with only minimal play time I have gained 14 Spec levels. Again this is with minimal play on this toon. As to how much faster it is i have nothing to compare to as this is my first time doing so...
  2. M

November 10th; what's new?

Same here Except I was FINISHED killed spiders in cave and only had to turn in. Did this late last night but logged off as I had work early. Log in today go turn it in and POOF its gone and I get a new quest? Not very happy.
  3. M

Said before, I'll say it again... inter-class diversity and Beserker rant

I would like to see further spec options down the road. Example Striker - Warden - Say level 40 new Spec options. Ranger - Druid. Gives players goals and further diversity. Just throwing out ideas. Def - Knight - Paladin or Cavalier. Im sure we could all come up with more specs. LOL
  4. M

Spec Change Pro Cons

Considering a Spec change but not sure what the repercussions are. And what the catch up will be. I know I start the spec over at lvl 6. And Have to level the new spec over again. I would assume its less of a grind though? What other Cons are there to doing something like this? Has anyone done...
  5. M

Embers Adrift Launch Announcement

Ive been onboard since "Saga of Lucimia" So thats Oct 12th then? It states I have "The Adventurer" Product. Though I started playing back in Saga Days.
Back