Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Dalton

1. Dalton

LIVE January 31st; what's new?

What is it you want to see added?
  2. Dalton

LIVE January 24th; what's new?

The hair changes are a huge face lift. I didn’t realize how goofy the old style looked compared to how it will now lol.
  3. Dalton

December 13th; what's new?

The highlight for the group member interface will be nice. When I do heal, I watch that section closely so having that clear indicator which I have selected will be nice.
  4. Dalton

December 6th; what's new?

Yeah I would venture to say the entire community is ok with the devs take like two weeks to spend time with their family lol. You can handle no patch’s for that time. I believe in you.
  5. Dalton

RE: Subscription Policy

Just have to sub before the end of the year to lock in $10.
  6. Dalton

Zone connection map

There will at some point need to be a port with a ship to take you to some zones. I know ember monoliths are a thing, but traveling through like 4 zones as the levels get higher is an insane amount of time sink.
  7. Dalton

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

No there isn’t. This is an issue I have brought up before. If the default graphics settings are beyond your games specs. Then you are unable to actually navigate the menu settings even at the login screen. The login screen really should be static image to prevent this. @Undone
  8. Dalton

As it says on account page. You will be able to subscribe starting 3 days before the 15th of November.
  9. Dalton

October 27th; what's new?

/time
  10. Dalton

PSA to the community about the "Tank Tax"

This is definitely an issue that had not come up in testing to my knowledge. So interested to see how it can “evened out”. Maybe all defensive players get a repair discount because the guards are so glad they’re not the ones getting hit anymore.
  11. Dalton

Exiled Woodman's note

I belive that is used in the second/third part of a quest. So I would bank it and have it later when you come across a quest that asks for it. But yes, getting quest times that you can not use can be confusing. At least let us cell them for 1cp to get rid of them easier.
  12. Dalton

How to get past 12

You just keep leveling them up. But they can no go [10] levels above your base character level. So for example if you are lvl 2, your prospecting can not go above 12.
  13. Dalton

Have not seen anything against mutlboxing, but there is no follow command in game.
  14. Dalton

Progression needs some love

See I have the opposite problem. My gathering out pacing my base level because I suck at grinding mobs. Think it really comes down to play style and being in right place when things spawn. There is definitely room for improvement though.
  15. Dalton

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

You can go into town and buy recipes or loot them to learn new things to craft. I agree the world needs more things to interact with. I’d love to be able to search some of those thousand barrels and crates around the world. Put them even on a long random interval timer. Just occasionally getting...
Back