Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Aetrion

1. Aetrion

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift - I was looking for an MMORPG that takes grouping and adventure seriously. Write down your 3 favorite things about Embers Adrift - The low magic setting - The emphasis on grouping even for regular content - The sense of danger when exploring...
  2. Aetrion

Lore and Roleplay

I also enjoy engaging with content in games while roleplaying. I'd like to know if players are building anything in that direction, and more features in the game that support it would also be welcome.
  3. Aetrion

A quick overview of the advanced classes

Updated again. Haven't done that in a bit.
  4. Aetrion

Warlord idea for aura`s

They used to be auras that you could toggle on and off with their primary cost being that you could only have one active aura at a time. I think the main reason they were changed into abilities you have to recast every so often is because the game uses limited hotbar slots as the foundation for...
  5. Aetrion

No it's not, I have to update it.
  6. Aetrion

Feedback Travel Times

Once we have Ember Essence as a secondary economy I think it would be fine if you can create portals (Ember drifts I think they are called) to travel between ember rings.
  7. Aetrion

Should be up to date again.
  8. Aetrion

I haven't updated this in a while because Elden Ring. I'll get on that shortly! The (R) means it has reagents.
  9. Aetrion

What are you playing currently?

Replaying Dark Souls 3 before Elden Ring comes out right now.
  10. Aetrion

Introduce yourself

Alright, I haven't done this yet despite being around for a while. Nickname: Aetrion IRL Location: Minnesota First language: German (But I've spent more of my life speaking English) year of birth: 1984 How did you ended on this forum?: A friend recommended the game. What interest you most...
  11. Aetrion

Just some quick notes on what the different advanced classes have available to them ability wise. I might be wrong on what some of these abilities do, I didn't get to try all of them out, I just wanted to create some basic documentation for reference. Supporter First Aid - Reliable heal...
Back