What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Bug "The Missing Arms Race" Quest Bugged

is this a bug?

sh0tty

Completed the first section of this quest to find the 2 caches with a random person I ran into. After we grabbed both caches and went back to turn the quest in, we found that we are both unable to turn this quest in to Voyce Kemb. I have closed the game and logged out completely and logged back in and it did not fix it.

Attachments

• Embers_Adrift_2024-04-30_21-36-23.jpg
    Embers_Adrift_2024-04-30_21-36-23.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 4
Completed the first section of this quest to find the 2 caches with a random person I ran into. After we grabbed both caches and went back to turn the quest in, we found that we are both unable to turn this quest in to Voyce Kemb. I have closed the game and logged out completely and logged back in and it did not fix it.
Thanks for the report! This looks like a bug. Will investigate and see about pushing a hot fix within a day or two. Apologies for inconvenience!

Update: working on a hot fix now that I should be able to deploy before I head to bed. Will update here when it goes out.

Hot fix pushed! After patching up you should be able to continue. Let me know how things go. In the mean time, goodnight!

Hot fix pushed! After patching up you should be able to continue. Let me know how things go. In the mean time, goodnight!
Thank you so much for fixing that so fast! I just logged in on my lunch break and was able to turn the quest in. Your team is awesome. I hope y'all keep up the awesome work!!!

Back