What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Weaponsmith (Range Weapons Related)

Hello. Have seen few or so folks with two bows, long & short bow in groups. I use to carry two bows, the long bow, but was limited on inventory space then. With the new inventory system, am starting to get use to carrying two types of weapon as a Striker, swords and hatchet, for situational melee. When Defender grabs aggro, will be able to use hatchet. Otherwise will use the swords. The long bow seems to be great for pulling and then switching to short bow in close combat.

Having a variety of choices on arrows/bolts is nice. Not sure players will want to manage their bag for additional arrows/bolts. I only carry the one set and usually lots of arrows if possible so I don't keep running back to the crafting table area to make more arrows every few hours or so hours lol. Would like to have enough to last a couple of days. Though I can eventually see we may have a limited number of said arrows/bolts later down the road.

Back