What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Travel Times

is this feedback?
Once we have Ember Essence as a secondary economy I think it would be fine if you can create portals (Ember drifts I think they are called) to travel between ember rings.

LotL may get a new version later in levels. Auras work a bit differently and don't "upgrade" in the traditional sense. To give you a better aura we have to give you a new aura.

Upgrades to LotL have been in the "lets make sure this works well before dedicating more time into it" bucket. So far I think LotL as an aura has been an improvement.

Upgrades to LotL have been in the "lets make sure this works well before dedicating more time into it" bucket. So far I think LotL as an aura has been an improvement.
Yeah, I like LotL right now too, I just thought it would get "better" as you level up.

Back