What's new
Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOPIC: Interface, how do you like it?

Crypton

Yeah, I do not think we will allow addons. Not sure if it's something that really has been discussed in depth though.
I'm personally in disfavour of addons. I prefer when everyone play the same game.
I think if you guys are not in favor of 3rd party add ons/UI Mods (which is fine IMO) then allowing player customization within the game to fit individual needs will be important. Allowing players to move and re-size windows will let players adjust the UI to their play style an d what they care to see on screen at a given time

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
I think if you guys are not in favor of 3rd party add ons/UI Mods (which is fine IMO) then allowing player customization within the game to fit individual needs will be important. Allowing players to move and re-size windows will let players adjust the UI to their play style an d what they care to see on screen at a given time
I'm all in for that. FFXIV & SWTOR have included really nice and complete tools for players to set up their interface. I do not think it need to be that convoluted and I would rather a simplified version of this, but yeah, definitively allowing players to create their own template would be great.
Might not be something done for launch though, as this is more a "quality of Life" feature and I think there will be other priorities