What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Suggestions: Mouse & rats, home, well...

Fyredancer

Hey all,
Some suggestions -

I use BIG mouse pointer, but it looks horrible, and the active point is weirdly out of place so it can be hard to just click the right spot. Also, the 'tooltip' that appears on mouse-over appears mouse-under so it can't be seen.

Random loot boxes (stashes and caches, which rhyme in British) help encourage exploring - good thing, and most are hard to get to. I suggest that rat ruins should have a loot box - a reward for beating the rats.

The new Teleport is useful for getting into battle. How about a Return Home skill, common in games, useful & popular. Limited to once per hour? maybe even once per game day? Would also make town a little more lively with adventurers popping back in, say at the fire. (Mentioned it to Undone yesterday, it's been discussed, a possibility one day, here for discussion.)

There's a well, I need water - a solution waiting to happen.

Random loot boxes (stashes and caches, which rhyme in British) help encourage exploring - good thing, and most are hard to get to. I suggest that rat ruins should have a loot box - a reward for beating the rats.
The game is already doing that. Rats are placeholder for chest. Therefor more you kill rats, the more chances you get to spawn a chest. :)

Back