What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Suggestion For Team Party Window

When using the F- Keys to target your teammates(F2 - F6) can you highlight that person in the party window or show some sort of indication that you targeted that person in the "party window". I know it would help me as a healer. Something, anything, a dot, highlight, different color, something that says , yes I targeted that particular person in the team window. Most MMORPG'S highlight a player when targeted, in the team window. Could be anything, just some indicator. Anyways, my one suggestion after 100 hours. Love the game, Peace and Lasagna/.

When using the F- Keys to target your teammates(F2 - F6) can you highlight that person in the party window or show some sort of indication that you targeted that person in the "party window". I know it would help me as a healer. Something, anything, a dot, highlight, different color, something that says , yes I targeted that particular person in the team window. Most MMORPG'S highlight a player when targeted, in the team window. Could be anything, just some indicator. Anyways, my one suggestion after 100 hours. Love the game, Peace and Lasagna/.
I love me some meat lasagna! Good idea, I'll put it on my list of low hanging fruit and will see what I can do.

Thank you very much for implementing that. It looks awesome, especially when it's dark out. It glows blue. Looks great, thank you.

Back