What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Stuck walking forward

Robfacetat

My character continues to walk straight and to the right, i have no idea why this has started happening. Yesterday game ran fine, loaded up today and i was stuck like this

Ive tryed unplugging my keyboard and mouse, restarting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin, updating graphics card drivers, unbinding every key in game and nothing helps. im not sure what is causing this problem. My character will stop running when im in any chat menus or the main menu.

My character continues to walk straight and to the right, i have no idea why this has started happening. Yesterday game ran fine, loaded up today and i was stuck like this

Ive tryed unplugging my keyboard and mouse, restarting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin, updating graphics card drivers, unbinding every key in game and nothing helps. im not sure what is causing this problem. My character will stop running when im in any chat menus or the main menu.
There is an auto run keybinding, but it sounds like something else is going on. Do you have any controllers plugged in?

Can you try a different keyboard and/or a different mouse?

There is an auto run keybinding, but it sounds like something else is going on. Do you have any controllers plugged in?
Late update, but yes. i found out i had a controller stuck in the corner of my room that turned on and was stuck against the wall.

Back