What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Screenshots contest winners - 23 sept 2022

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
Copy of SCREENSHOTS CONTEST.png

Hey everyone,

I have organised a little screenshots contest on Twitter last week, and the winners have been selected.
- First price has been selected for the quality of their submission
- Second price has been selected randomly
I wanted to be sure that everyone had a chance to be selected. In future contest, I will continue to do this way: 1 winner selected for the quality of their submission, 1 winner selected randomly

- 1st price is @welshtroll - I found his screenshot to be really gorgeous. Nice color. Beautiful atmosphere. Good composition.
- 2d price is RMichel6677

Here are all other screenshot submissions. Some players posted several screenshot, but I only post the first one here. You can check Twitter to see all screenshots. I've also showcased the screenshots in the Weekly Community Show

THANKS to everyone for participating!

@Thilly
FdMO1aNWAAESbNa.jpg

Shtone
Fc9nOQ-X0AMZXwA.jpg

Gamerdad (JustaNo12797575)
FdNKp7WWQAImNID.jpg

@OnionBurger
Fc9kK0yWYAEUuQF.jpg

Garmyn4
FdDLqH5WQAAIFEF.jpg

@Zebus
FdCZn8SWQAIYiyR.jpg

congrats to Welshtroll!

Would there have been a different way of participating other than through twitter?
I didn't participate because I avoid twitter with a passion.

That contest was made for Twitter, with the duble purpose of animating the community, and increasing the activity/visibility on Twitter.
I will set up other contest in future that are not on Twitter too ;)

Back