From Thumbledina to your suggestion box (apologies if these are already on your roadmap):
- Change the sound when closing a merchant, it makes players think they sold something. Maybe make a leather pouch fastening sound?
- Indicators for usable objects like the Anvil, chest, crafting table, harvestable nodes, etc. Either make the mouse-over highlights active at a longer distance or allow players to use a keyboard shortcut to highlight the ground under non-mob items (white markers, including NPCs).
- Under the skills windows, change “Base” to “Level". Congruent terminology is helpful when trying to figure out progression.
- Supporter flags are too large, obnoxious, and in-the-way. They block visibility to mobs, the environment, and player's ability to see themselves.
- Add the /follow command to the game!
- Remove the “writing” sound effect from dialog w/ NPCs. There's no quest journal, no one is writing anything (thanks for fixing the slow dialog).
- Bandit respawns in New Haven seem too fast - new players need more time to recover, run, re-asses, etc.
- Archers that never stop moving during combat means tanks that never stop moving which means healers who never stop moving. It's an awful and annoying experience.
- The time in the game according to /time is 1:23 on May21, 1663 (Spring).
- More frequent weapon/armor drops from mobs. Usable drops are too rare.
- Remove dropping your bag on death, it’s too tedious and penalizing. Resurrection is the hard part, leaving your bag behind is just a blatant penalty mechanic. Perhaps substitute % XP loss, instead. Cumulative deaths should account for no more than what remains in the current level (cap’d at 1% of current level). Perhaps provide a buff that increases XP gain for 30 minutes or until the XP penalty is negated (whichever comes first). Deaths that would take a player beyond 1% of current level creates a greater debuff that must be negated over a longer period of time at an ember ring.
- More treasure chests in dungeons (or difficult locations) would be great!
- If an anvil is in the game, it should be usable for repair. It's hard to know which anvils are for decoration and which are for repair!