What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Thorns
Big fan of thorns kind of returning damage effect when you get hit. Would tanks have an ability or gear that does this? Like spikey armor and shield when they get hit returns some form of damage so when they get hit they can deal damage back?

Mail
Is there a mail system? Can you mail items and letters to others?

Last edited:
View attachment 1093

Hey everyone,

If you have any questions related to Embers Adrift, please ask them here. We select and answers some of them in future content on social media, youtube or Twitch.

Thank you so much!
Keep getting an error out of date api and launcher not updating? I redown loaded the game but still getting the error Also is there a list of commands like the one /stuck that we can all see and have?

Keep getting an error out of date api and launcher not updating? I redown loaded the game but still getting the error Also is there a list of commands like the one /stuck that we can all see and have?
Patch has not yet deployed. It is currently in the process of being built. The community has put together a list of commands here.

Will an option be available for additional character slots at launch?
Currently you can have 3. Ive not seen any information posted about allowing more than that. And since there is no plan for a cash shop or MTX I do not see them adding a way to “purchase” more.

Will an option be available for additional character slots at launch?
I confirm @Dalton 's word. At the moment the plan is to allow 3 characters per account.
It may change one day, but do not count on it for now :) (sorry)

Can someone help me please, the game file is a folder. Most games auto install and this one doesn't

Last edited:
Can someone help me please, the game file is a folder. Most games auto install and this one doesn't
The file you download is a zip file. Extract those contents to a folder and then run the included executable.

Also: if you have discord hop in as you will typically get a quicker response!

Hello,

I am so sad because there won't be a french version for this game. It's the only thing which is stopping me to buy it.

But i wish you the best for the launch !

Hello,

I am so sad because there won't be a french version for this game. It's the only thing which is stopping me to buy it.

But i wish you the best for the launch !

Bien le bonjour!
Notre equipe et notre budget sont trop modeste que pour pouvoir se permettre une localisation, d'autant plus qu'on ne peut mesurer l'interet potentiel dans ces communautés. Par contre, une fois que le jeu sera lancé et en fonction de son succès et de l'interèt, notre désir est d'offrir une localisation en d'autres langues, comme le francais, allemand, espagnol et russe.
En attendant, une petite communauté FR se forme.
Je suis moi même francophone (belge) et peut répondre a toutes tes questions ou celle de tes amis en FR. N'hésite surtout pas ;)

Bien le bonjour!
Notre equipe et notre budget sont trop modeste que pour pouvoir se permettre une localisation, d'autant plus qu'on ne peut mesurer l'interet potentiel dans ces communautés. Par contre, une fois que le jeu sera lancé et en fonction de son succès et de l'interèt, notre désir est d'offrir une localisation en d'autres langues, comme le francais, allemand, espagnol et russe.
En attendant, une petite communauté FR se forme.
Je suis moi même francophone (belge) et peut répondre a toutes tes questions ou celle de tes amis en FR. N'hésite surtout pas ;)
Merci pour le suivi ! Le monde est petit. Je suis Belge aussi (Francorchamps). Je comprends l'anglais mais je ne suis pas parfait bilingue. J'espère vivement qu'une version FR sera au programme rapidement après la sortie car le principe du jeu m'attire. Je suis beaucoup l'actualité des MMORPG depuis plusieurs années et je ne parviens pas à trouver quelque chose qui me passionne. J'aime bien ce que j'ai vu et lu au sujet d'EMBERS ADRIFT.

Croisons les doigts !

Merci pour le suivi ! Le monde est petit. Je suis Belge aussi (Francorchamps). Je comprends l'anglais mais je ne suis pas parfait bilingue. J'espère vivement qu'une version FR sera au programme rapidement après la sortie car le principe du jeu m'attire. Je suis beaucoup l'actualité des MMORPG depuis plusieurs années et je ne parviens pas à trouver quelque chose qui me passionne. J'aime bien ce que j'ai vu et lu au sujet d'EMBERS ADRIFT.

Croisons les doigts !

N'hesite pas a passer sur mon Stream le Vendredi et Samedi, je stream en anglais mais repond en FR si besoin. Cela te donnera une idée plus precise du jeu, et te permettra de voir si le fait d'être a l'aise ou non avec l'anglais est un obstacle important ou mineur. (lien dans ma signature) A+++ ;)

Hello. I only discovered this game in the last week and am quite excited. Just a few questions before I buy it.
Are there separate servers per region.
Is the release this year.
What is the subscription price and will there be a one year sub option.
And is there a list of weapons and armour per class I can have a look at.

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I only discovered this game in the last week and am quite excited. Just a few questions before I buy it.
Are there separate servers per region.
Is the release this year.
What is the subscription price and will there be a one year sub option.
And is there a list of weapons and armour per class I can have a look at.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @Blaike and welcome on the forums!

1. We are going for one server where everyone can play together, wherever they are in the world. We have players from all corner of the world and rarely have any PING issues
2. We are releasing sometimes this year
3. We are a subscription based game (no cash shop). Our subscription is announced at 15$ per month
4. We do not have a list of equipment. Weapns are divided per role. Defender use Sword & board, 2 hander blunt and polearm. Striker uses bows, 2 handers sword/axe, and dual wield. Supporter use Crossbows, staff and 1 hander + banner. Each role and classes can use any armor, but you will have to select carefully which peace of armor you want to wear to not be overweighted.

Hello,

i am very interested by your MMO because actually no one is oriented group.

My questions :
- can we group at the start of the game, or wait to play many days alone first ?
- i have seen a lot of videos, and i see cooldowns on all skills, and also in the basic combat skill. Attack with the axe, and wait 6 seconds to attack again ? Dont you find it create slow combat ?

Back