What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Provisioner Recipes

Leynor

Do provisioner recipes that drop from mobs exist? Im curious ony because I've gotten just about everything but provisioner. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I got one off a Smuggler Woodsman in Newhaven Valley. It definitely seems more rare than other crafting profession recipes for sure though.

Aeroven, can I ask what the recipe was and what materials you need to craft it? Does it use the onions, carrots, turnips, etc. that we find in the world?

Aeroven, can I ask what the recipe was and what materials you need to craft it? Does it use the onions, carrots, turnips, etc. that we find in the world?
It was the "Imbued Copper Skinning Knife" tool recipe, so it uses wood/metal/flux to create.

The reciepes that are dropping are "imbued" reciepe and requiere flux to create. So for provisioner, there is only the Tools reciepes. Potions, torches, food etc,,, are sold by the merchants

Crafting will be revamped this year, it's in the road map. So maybe this will change, but for now, this is how it works :)

Back