What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Potential New Player

Rolebreaker

I play on Project 1999 (old school EQ emulated server). Looking for a similar gameplay with updated graphics. This seems to be in that ballpark. Is there a healthy community to group with currently? Seeing more folks join the game in 2023?

Under 100 players most times, sometimes breaks 100 players during US peak hours. It takes a bit of effort (have to actively post in world/make tells, just flaging LFG will NOT get you a group) and a lot of time (usually about an hour) to form groups. Solo play is insanely slow/sometimes not viable.
I'd suggest waiting for the next free weekend if you aren't bringing friends to play with so that you can catch a wave of new players and lessen the grouping struggle.

Ya game needs to grow but this is what your looking for. Pretty much everything I was wanting in a EQ/ffxi remake.
This. Game isn’t going to grow if people don’t join due to it currently having a low population (which is true). If you’re interested, and it sounds like you would be based on what you said, come join us and add to our small community.

I took the plunge! I found myself never really alone unless I wandered off to the edge of the map of the starter zone because I do stupid stuff like that. LOL. I found my way to Stonehill Ember Ring (ER) and posted in zone chat if anyone wanted to slap around some bandits with me after I got dead.
Some folks replied and soon I had a party of three then four. We killed bandits, bears, rats and had some of the MOST classic moments I've experienced.
This one 3 chev Red bear kept aggroing in the middle of bandit fights. It was glorious and terrible all at once!
If you are on the fence, get off that fence and jump in!

Welcome to our community and thank you for taking the plunge despite knowing we have a small player base!

Welcome!!! Glad you are here with us.

I can make most lv1 (pre 10) and lvl2 (post 10) gear. Add me and I can help you out with free gear! Name in game is Gwen/Truelies/Eromer see any one of them and I'll hook you up. Mention you are the dude from the forums lol, might help me out. @Rolebreaker

Welcome!!! Glad you are here with us.

I can make most lv1 (pre 10) and lvl2 (post 10) gear. Add me and I can help you out with free gear! Name in game is Gwen/Truelies/Eromer see any one of them and I'll hook you up. Mention you are the dude from the forums lol, might help me out. @Rolebreaker
I just added you. I go by Melech in-game and on Discord. Thanks!!

Back