What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

OPEN WEEKEND JANUARY 2023 - Fri 27th to Sun 29th

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
Copy of World breaker event.png

Hello Drifters!

We have announced our OPEN WEEKEND (FREE WEEKEND) starting Friday 27th of Jan at midnight CDT and ending Sunday 29th of Jan at 11.59 pm CDT (Fri 7am CET - Mon 7am CET)

This is the perfect time to:
  • Test the game
  • Check if your computer can run the game well enough for you to enjoy it
  • Bring your friends and communities to the game
  • Come back to the game if you have taken a break to see what has improved/changed

You can DOWNLOAD the game by visiting your account page after creating an account.

If you enjoy Embers Adrift the game will be discounted to $29.99 (tax not included) during the weekend

If you have trouble logging into the game, make sure you can get to your account page here on the site. If you successfully load your account page but still have issues logging in, let us know.

EVENTS

CONTENT CREATOR MARATHON (Twitch & Youtube)
- FRI 27th at midnight to SUN 29th at 11.59pm.
Discover the game with a variety of streamers of all styles on Twitch, but also on Youtube.
During the Marathon, streamers will have 1 key to the game to offer per hour! That means we will have 71 keys to offer through the weekend!
The details of the Marathon will be shared later. Keep an eye on our social media to know the exact schedule!

Halloween Streamer Marathon (1).png

WELCOMING EVENT - FRI 27th at midnight (7am CET)
Call to all experienced players and our existing community!
Let’s welcome all new players with reagents, consumables, equipment and answering their questions!
Let’s create groups to initiate our new players to enjoyment of Embers Adrift, and let’s ensure that they will have a memorable weekend in the game!

• Prepare consumable, reagents, and equipment to offer to new players
  • Keep an eye on the global chat to answer questions, and welcome new players with warmth and kindness
  • Set up groups for new players to show them the ropes of the game, and show them how fun it is to play with a group of players

All in all, let’s ensure our new players have a great time, and show how wonderful our community is!

TRADE FAIR - SUN 29th at 2pm (9pm CET)
Let’s gather in Newhaven City to sell our wares, our crafting services or exchange goods!
It’s also the perfect occasion to continue to spoil new players with goodies and ensure they can enjoy the last few hours of the weekend well equipped!

CLOSING EVENT - SUN 29th at 5pm (midnight CET)
Let’s meet in Northreach, at the Wall, and do a World Tour all together. We will start West, reaching Meadowlands and crossing the plains to get to Redshore forest, then Dryfoot, to finally reach Northreach again!
If you don’t want to experience any spoilers and save the discovery of the zone for later, do not join this event, or leave whenever you feel like!
I count on higher level players to protect lower level players (and I will also be present with my GM power)

I hope this OPEN WEEKEND will be a great occasion for new players to discover the game, for returning players to get back into it and for our existing, lovely community to welcome everyone with warmth and kindness!
I’m very excited for this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering what discounts will be offered around this event.

Will it just be on the box price for new players, or will longer term subscriptions (3 or 6 month) at a reduced rate be offered to returning players?

We will be offering 25% off the box price. $29.99 (tax not included).

Will there be a chance to pre-download before the 27th? Unfortunately I'm one of those who's internet isn't the fastest on the planet. :(
Unfortunately no, but it will be available starting on the 26th at 11 pm mountain time\ 27th midnight CST.

View attachment 2702

Hello Drifters!

We have announced our OPEN WEEKEND (FREE WEEKEND) starting Friday 27th of Jan at midnight CDT and ending Sunday 29th of Jan at 11.59 pm CDT (Fri 7am CET - Mon 7am CET)

• Test the game
  • Come back to the game if you have taken a break to see what has improved/changed

We are organizing several events and celebrations

CONTENT CREATOR MARATHON (Twitch & Youtube) - FRI 27th at midnight to SUN 29th at 11.59pm.
Discover the game with a variety of streamers of all styles on Twitch, but also on Youtube.
During the Marathon, streamers will have 1 key to the game to offer per hour! That means we will have 30 keys to offer through the weekend!
The details of the Marathon will be shared later. Keep an eye on our social media to know the exact schedule!

Let’s welcome all new players with reagents, consumables, equipment and answering their questions!
Let’s create groups to initiate our new players to enjoyment of Embers Adrift, and let’s ensure that they will have a memorable weekend in the game!

• Keep an eye on the global chat to answer questions, and welcome new players with warmth and kindness
  • Set up groups for new players to show them the ropes of the game, and show them how fun it is to play with a group of players

All in all, let’s ensure our new players have a great time, and show how wonderful our community is!

Let’s gather in Newhaven City to sell our wares, our crafting services or exchange goods!
It’s also the perfect occasion to continue to spoil new players with goodies and ensure they can enjoy the last few hours of the weekend well equipped!

Let’s meet in Northreach, at the Wall, and do a World Tour all together. We will start West, reaching Meadowlands and crossing the plains to get to Redshore forest, then Dryfoot, to finally reach Northreach again!
If you don’t want to experience any spoilers and save the discovery of the zone for later, do not join this event, or leave whenever you feel like!
I count on higher level players to protect lower level players (and I will also be present with my GM power)

I hope this OPEN WEEKEND will be a great occasion for new players to discover the game, for returning players to get back into it and for our existing, lovely community to welcome everyone with warmth and kindness!
How will we download EA? and currently my PC exceeds your recommended spec except the CPU - I have a Ryzen 5 2600, does anyone have any experience using this CPU? Thanks for your help.

How will we download EA? and currently my PC exceeds your recommended spec except the CPU - I have a Ryzen 5 2600, does anyone have any experience using this CPU? Thanks for your help.
You can download it from the account page once the event starts. I can't speak to that hardware.

View attachment 2702

Hello Drifters!

• Test the game

We are organizing several events and celebrations

CONTENT CREATOR MARATHON (Twitch & Youtube) - FRI 27th at midnight to SUN 29th at 11.59pm.
During the Marathon, streamers will have 1 key to the game to offer per hour! That means we will have 30 keys to offer through the weekend!

This is exactly the sort of game im looking for - hope it runs well on my PC :)

You can PRE-DOWNLOAD the game here
If you enjoy Embers Adrift the game will be discounted to $29.99 (tax not included) during the weekend
Will there be a pre-download for the Mac version of the game? Or does that link auto-adjust based on what system you are on (I'm currently on a PC)?

I honnestly don't know! I will see what I can do about this. But for now that's my answer!

Why is there no Russian channel in discord? Very inconvenient for those who do not get along with other languages!!!

Back