What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

OPEN BETA - Welcome to all new and returning testers!

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
Copy of WORLD BREA.png

Welcome to all our new testers! Welcome back to all our returning Alpha and Beta testers!
Thank you so much for joining our game! Thank you for testing our game! I truly hope that you are going to have much fun and enjoyment playing our game!

To all of you who are new to Embers Adrift, a few words to get you started most comfortably!

- You are most welcome on our DISCORD server. We have organized a few channels for your use, including voice chat that you are free to use to hangout with your friends
If you are speaking German, French or Spanish, we do have international channels for you.
- Have a read on this thread that will give you much informations to start your adventure in Embers Adrift: Getting Started It does gather several useful threads created by the community and it’s updated regularly
- To have an idea of our roadmap, please check out our Work In Progress

And lastly, I’ve been compiling a little video to welcome you all, giving you some precious informations and Tips to play our game most comfortably!

If you need any help, you are welcome to tag me on Discord, or contact me in game!
Have a great weekend everyone!

• Elloa

is the beta test over? I just found out about last night but have not been able to create a character. I continually get a "Failed to receive data" message.

still receiving the error message even when I run as admin. Downloaded fine. Login works but character creation results in a red message at the bottom after a few seconds. "Failed to receive data". Even tried forcing the verify. Same message this morning as late last night. Is there a specific port that needs to be open?

still receiving the error message even when I run as admin. Downloaded fine. Login works but character creation results in a red message at the bottom after a few seconds. "Failed to receive data". Even tried forcing the verify. Same message this morning as late last night. Is there a specific port that needs to be open?
Make sure your anti virus isn’t blocking the client and launcher.

Back