What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

QA November 17th

Undone

Codemaster
Stormhaven Studios
  • Continued Grizzled Peaks work
  • Fixed Tutorial anchor. It should no longer fly off the screen with upscaled UI.
  • Fixed some navigation issues in Northreach
  • Ember Drifts now spawn creatures around them representative of what you will find inside. When the Ember Drift moves the mobs will despawn when no one is around.
And on another note: I think I have figured out the issue relating to the Launcher constantly telling you that there is another patch when there is not. I have some more experimentation to do but hope to have a fix out for this soon.

Ember Drifts now spawn creatures around them representative of what you will find inside. When the Ember Drift moves the mobs will despawn when no one is around.
This is one of those unique things that I think will be so useful for people. Plus it gives another source of mobs that can spawn in the world.

Back