What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

QA November 16th

Undone

Codemaster
Stormhaven Studios
  • Continued Grizzled Peaks work
  • Fixed +DMG stat on Kings Quest Great Sword
  • Adjusted a number of masks/helms to account for new hair styles.
  • Adjusted mount positions for a handful of weapons.
  • Fixed a bug with overhead nameplates that resulted in NPC titles sometimes not showing
  • The cap for Essence gathered from non-ashen creatures is now a fixed percentage of your stone's max capacity. Currently this is set to 25% (25% of 200 = 50).
  • Flatworms now award 20 Ember Essence when caught. Yes, we know their behavior needs improvement; it's on the list of things to do.

Last edited:
Not a lot for me to test here:

• The cap for Essence gathered from non-ashen creatures is now a fixed percentage of your stone's max capacity. Currently this is set to 25% (25% of 200 = 50).

I can sight this one - sure.
    (And I know that once we have >200 EE storage it won't be a nerf anymore).

• Flatworms now award 20 Ember Essence when caught. Yes, we know their behavior needs improvement; it's on the list of things to do.

- This really was a wtf moment for me.
    - These things are already OP.
    - I'd rather find the odd partly charged emberstone in an exiles chest. Perhaps they looted it from a dead player and stored it in a chest, and now a player gets it and can use its power before their own, and once its drained they remove it from their inventory as an emberstone(empty).
    - With my blinkered perspective this makes a lot more sense to me.

But yeh I'll test it.

Back