What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Merchant sell button should auto open bags

is this feedback?

OldKid75

As the title says, If you can implement our bags opening when we click the sell button on any store it would be a nice quality-of-life upgrade.

Is this quality of life or personal preference? Pushing one button is not hard is it? I personally would not like this at all. If you have to have this, it should be toggle-able.

Last edited:
Is this quality of life or personal preference? Pushing one button is not hard is it? I personally would not like this at all. If you have to have this, it should be toggle-able.
Seems like quality of life to me. Would help a lot of disabled people including myself.

Perhaps the ability to toggle it on and off then. That would make it so everyone could set it to their preference.

I am somewhat confused as to how you would not like this? What were you planning on doing after clicking the sell button if not sell shit? Would you really miss manually opening the bags yourself?
Honestly, I feel sometimes people here like inconvenience for inconvenience sake.

I am somewhat confused as to how you would not like this? What were you planning on doing after clicking the sell button if not sell shit? Would you really miss manually opening the bags yourself?
Honestly, I feel sometimes people here like inconvenience for inconvenience sake.
maybe im buying and dont need my bags open. honestly I feel sometimes people want everything done for them.

maybe im buying and dont need my bags open. honestly I feel sometimes people want everything done for them.
Then don't click the sell button? And yeah, people do want things done for them if there is no gain to doing it themselves, I mean that's pretty much true for real life and games :)

i guess i read the OP as auto opening bags whenever a merchant is opened....that's my bad. As for the rest, have to disagree, not everyone wants stuff done for them, gain or no gain. speak for yourself lol. Have a good night.

i guess i read the OP as auto opening bags whenever a merchant is opened....that's my bad. As for the rest, have to disagree, not everyone wants stuff done for them, gain or no gain. speak for yourself lol. Have a good night.
Please stay on the subject. This wasn't a question of how you feel. It was a suggestion for the devs and since you didn't read it correctly and didn't add anything useful at all please refrain from wasting everyone's time any further.

This seems like a reasonable request. But if it is indeed something that controversial we can add a toggle. Even though I hate a million toggles :)

Back