Overall, this test went really smoothly. I found a great group of like-leveled adventurers and had a lively evening of plundering and vanquishing (with perhaps a smattering of bag retrieval). Here are a few thoughts that came up over the course of the evening.
- Is it possible to link items in chat?
- “Look for Group” status doesn’t update your level if your level increases after posting (retains the level you were when initially posted).
- Consider this a vote to move forward with the Unity 2021 tech. In my limited experience, it seems to be an improvement in every way.
- Having now grouped with a Warlord, the battle spam that class produces in the combat log makes it difficult if not impossible to track my own damage.
- As a support class, the close proximity in which I have to be standing to a group member to land a heal or buff seems excessive.