What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Map of Central Veins dungeon in Northreach exile fort & spider caves (CV2)

Thank you! This map looks great! I saved a copy and marked the spots for the named prospector my group found. I don't have advanced photo editing skills so forgive breaking the lines with my copy/paste of your marker icon. I have terrible memory for names but it was "Prospector Niles" or "Neil?" "Nilles?" Perhaps someone else knows because I don't! :(

Attachments

• Central Veins dungeon in Northreach exile fort v1.0.2.png
    Central Veins dungeon in Northreach exile fort v1.0.2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 306
Thank you! This map looks great! I saved a copy and marked the spots for the named prospector my group found. I don't have advanced photo editing skills so forgive breaking the lines with my copy/paste of your marker icon. I have terrible memory for names but it was "Prospector Niles" or "Neil?" "Nilles?" Perhaps someone else knows because I don't! :(
Have you seen those named ones there every time? Often it seems random where the named ones spawn.
I wrote Smuggler Harry there because I've seen him on that location 2 times out of 2, has anyone else seen him somehwere else?
If it's random, I could add a "generic named marker" as a hint.

Has anyone been to the location marked with "???" ? I have a theory that it may be connected to a path that leads further (around the whole dungeon on the outside and then back to the top level with the fake ladders), will be fun to explore on Friday.

Back