What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Key friend dont working

Taitans

i have a key friend for this game, but when i put in the box, appear a big error message at right up side. What i can to do?

i have a key friend for this game, but when i put in the box, appear a big error message at right up side. What i can to do?

Can you post a screenshot of the error, or the error message text? (blank out your key and any sensitive information)

It's likely because you have a gift key for the full retail game but you already own it. To confirm that though I would need to know what error you are getting

It's likely because you have a gift key for the full retail game but you already own it. To confirm that though I would need to know what error you are getting
sorry i was mistakely send the screenshot from email, so this is why im so slow.

@Taitans it looks like have already added a key though. You can't use another one, a friend key is single-use only instead of buying the game + 1 month subscription, the key gives you the game + 1 month of subscription instead. It looks to me like you've cancelled your subscription, still have time remaining on it, and are trying to use a friend key to give you an addition 30 days of play time. The keys don't work like that, they're valid for brand new accounts only.

1679960712508.png

Back