What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback Inconsistent usage of using R/L mouse click when looting items.

is this feedback?
During this past Sat/Sun stress test, I was looking to play around with Professional skills, gather, harvesting etc. I noticed that to me it appears there is an inconsistent use of Left vs. Right mouse click.
After I collect the loot and skinned the kill, a loot window pop-ups. I move my mouse over to the fur icon and started Right-click, thinking that this method would place the fur into my bag. This does not appear to be the case. I have to L-click the mouse button in order for me to pick up the fur and manually place it into my inventory bag. When I did Right-click on the item, the item would disappear from the loot window, since the item disappeared from the loot window, I thought it was adding the item into my bag.

I can imagine this might be confusing for someone who is left handed.
Suggest possible providing players with a on/off option to auto loot; in Off mode: leaves the exiting functionality the same as it is in the game.

Right click works as it should for me. Maybe you aren't aware that you have two bags? There is your normal bag and the gathering bag.

When you right click a material it goes into the next available valid inventory. In this case unless your gathering bag(G) was full, the skin would have gone there. If your gathering bag was in fact full, right click should then put it into your normal bag.

Right click works as it should for me. Maybe you aren't aware that you have two bags? There is your normal bag and the gathering bag.

When you right click a material it goes into the next available valid inventory. In this case unless your gathering bag(G) was full, the skin would have gone there. If your gathering bag was in fact full, right click should then put it into your normal bag.
Thanks,.. I was not aware of that feature..

Back