What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Horse Dont have to be very fast, just somthing add to the world, humans dint walk we have wagons and stable give us horses

moraa106

Horse Dont have to be very fast, just somthing add to the world, humans dint walk we have wagons and stable give us horses. Not a hudge speed buff just a very little amount, But i love see horses in a game thaT supose to have some, we have stable and wagons !

Oran1Plays

I do think there are plans on adding mounts later on but for now there is teleportation and i think there are talks on adding like a quick teleport to town using the Emberstone with a cooldown like in WoW using the Hearthstone.

Would be also nice to have a speed buff when using roads like in New World.

moraa106

mount a horse is to gifr it a good atmosphere, in towns there are stable and wagnos are all over who hell ulls those humans or rabbits come on. horses be a good feature to the game and realism !

wyatt_berry_earp

once upon a time there was a mont and and someone broke the game berry badly with the mount. for now you will have to make friends with a warden to get your speed buff. or find speed buff gear to use while traveling. there is also a speed buff butterfly you can step on if you see it.

moraa106

not realy intrested in speed, Am more the things that makes sence and horses make sence why in hell we have stables and wagons, + will look kool have a mount, there father or same speed i dont care !

Calkrow

There is a fast travel system in game, you just have to discover it and use it.

You can teleport between Ember Monoliths once you have your ember stone and charge it up with ember essence.

Boldee101

Horse Dont have to be very fast, just somthing add to the world, humans dint walk we have wagons and stable give us horses. Not a hudge speed buff just a very little amount, But i love see horses in a game thaT supose to have some, we have stable and wagons !
In medieval times only wealthy ppl had a horse, the vast majority had nothing.

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
We also have no horse in the game! Does horses even exist on this moon? o_O

More seriously, if we ever plan to add mounts (which we could) it would be pretty far from now.

MrVict

There’s like 6 people working on this game. Pretty sure they need to actually finish it before adding mounts. Would rather see them focus on character differentation - no real specialization in this game