What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Forester -> Provisioner -> ?

Stundorn

Hey all, i lerned forestry, then provisioning and i guess i need to level both to 12 or just one to 12 or both to 6 to choose the next profession?
Am i able to learn all professions or are they restricted?
I want to become a Provisioner Knight and give everyone a soup to strngthen their staimina and healpotions for the adventure.
So what profession would be next? Miner for coal right?!?
Would apreciate if someone with more insight about crafting gives some tips and hints.

thanks in advance
have fun - Stun o/

Hey Stun, it would be 12 on both for the next profession. It is restricted to 3 professions per character at this time. No coal needed for cooking, we assume you have some fuel already, mainstay for provisioning is currently hunting for meat, but more recipes will be added over time for things like soups.

Forestry + Provisioner is the potions master for sure!

I choosed Hunting and oh man do i like having Dry Dear Leaf Tea and some smoked meat to sustain better.
Love it already!

About the coal i remember Marreska told something about it or i am just phantazizing too much :D

I choosed Hunting and oh man do i like having Dry Dear Leaf Tea and some smoked meat to sustain better.
Love it already!

About the coal i remember Marreska told something about it or i am just phantazizing too much :D

There is coal from prospecting, it's currently limited in use for fuel for ground torches, we also allow the use of oils and sap as optional fuel sources for ground torches though.

ah yes i made some torches already to level to 12, but scrapped them afterwards because i dont use them often, have a lantern already.
But good for leveling Provisioner as flax and wood is more available than mushrooms for Healthpotions.

i'm collecting carrots, onions, pepper etc. to maybe be able to cook something more complex later. Still in NH and still want to explore CV more and solve all quests.

Back