What's new
Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First impressions

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
3.png

Heya Folks!

What are your first impressions of what you saw on the website or social medias? We are very curious to know your honest thoughts whatever they may be !
Thank you for taking the time to share!

Ariatras

The website looks good, other social medias for me are not relevant (except maybe YouTube)

I am not sure however why the name of the game changed, or indeed what this change means. What prompted it?

Undone

Codemaster
Stormhaven Studios
The website looks good, other social medias for me are not relevant (except maybe YouTube)

I am not sure however why the name of the game changed, or indeed what this change means. What prompted it?

Our team tries to foster an environment where the best ideas win out. The change and of name and direction was one of those ideas. Our press release summarizes it best:
We wanted to commit to an IP that provides the development team with the flexibility to create a captivating world with the game design elements that core MMORPG gamers are looking for, introduce those elements to new MMO gamers, and express them effectively through our branding.

We took a look at our product and recognized a need to emphasize the features and mechanics that were working and move away from elements that were not.

Noxcaedes

View attachment 1082

Heya Folks!

What are your first impressions of what you saw on the website or social medias? We are very curious to know your honest thoughts whatever they may be !
Thank you for taking the time to share!
I just heard about this game and honestly, I don't know what to think yet. The information is extremely sparse. I've been looking literally everywhere for classes or races or you know.. something and can't find anything. It's honestly why I haven't pre-ordered it yet to try it out. There's a lack of marketing or info. What DID draw me in was the no mini map and old EQ feel and experience that I've been craving.

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
I just heard about this game and honestly, I don't know what to think yet. The information is extremely sparse. I've been looking literally everywhere for classes or races or you know.. something and can't find anything. It's honestly why I haven't pre-ordered it yet to try it out. There's a lack of marketing or info. What DID draw me in was the no mini map and old EQ feel and experience that I've been craving.

We are very parse with our informations, waiting for the right moment to release them. It's going to be soon!! ;)
We only have human for races, and we will reveal more about the combat in more detailed article.
We absolutely understand that you have not enough informations to make a decision, but hopefully what we offer as informations is interesting enough for you to keep following the project ;)