What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Feedback

Rev

Logged in a little bit recently. Took these notes:

1. Guilds - Played with invites, ranks, demote, promote, etc. Worked really well except for the following I noted:

Bugs:

When you rename a rank, it doesn't update when you hover over the person's name in the guild window. You have to log out and back in for it to change.

If you rename the Guild Leader to something else, it doesn't retain that change if you edit anything else. It reverts back to Guild Leader.

Suggestions:

Guild invites should show a notification of some kind (flashing notification icon or pop up message) if they are sent while the person is offline and logs in.

Would like to see rank added to guild list so you can sort by name or rank of members in the list.

Hiding offline player check box would be a nice addition.

Guild members with invite privilege should be able to view pending invites and cancel them if needed.

A log of who is added/kicked or left the guild would be a nice addition as well.

Combat:

Dagger NPCs tend to hug you too much

The few lizard guys I fought seemed to stop a bit early and would be a max melee range or just outside it. I felt like I needed to move towards them after engaging.

20% stamina to use First Aid seems a bit steep.

Last I checked, I was still contorting oddly when casting Healing Hymm and a 2hd weapon.

Strider gear had gotten to where boiled leather basic drops were better. Will see how things are after the wipe.

Ember Monoliths:

I think SNH and NNH are in decent locations. Can't be sure though since we don't really know how/where the city will fit in.

For Meadows, I am not sure the importance of the SE section of the zone, so not sure if that will be an area a lot want to frequent. My opinion would be to move it to about half way between the town and where it currently is. Currently it is about a 4 min run from the monolith to the town. That would cut it down to a 2 min run and more centrally locate it in the zone.

1655843661908.png

Haven't spent enough time in Dry foot or Red Shores to give an good opinion. My first impressions were that they weren't that bad of a location.

Nice thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!

Dagger NPCs tend to hug you too much

We can probably let NPCs cheat a bit and use different weapon distances than players, will play around with this.

The few lizard guys I fought seemed to stop a bit early and would be a max melee range or just outside it. I felt like I needed to move towards them after engaging.

I'll check this too, similarly on their weapons I can adjust the range.

20% stamina to use First Aid seems a bit steep.

It's a lot compared to offensive moves but its quite valuable and powerful. This is vital to keeping a failure state a real possibility for groups, otherwise fights would last indefinitely.

Last I checked, I was still contorting oddly when casting Healing Hymm and a 2hd weapon.

I'll check it out, I think we have the tech now to make this look not so awkward but still animations are rough.

Strider gear had gotten to where boiled leather basic drops were better. Will see how things are after the wipe.

I had added flanking to the strider gear in another branch to avoid merge conflicts and was just waiting for this weeks wipe, should being line with other leathers now.

Reactions: Rev
Back