What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Embers Weapons Comparison Chart

OTG DJ

Hey all. Back when the game started someone made a spreadsheet that I found the link for and it included most all of the early game weapons laid out in a sortable chart that I could sort as I wished to see which weapon was best for me. That was not kept up and over time became less useful.

I went back and copied the work that was begun and have updated the list to include pretty much all that I could find, weapons wise. I have reposted the list on Google Docs and am including the link here for anyone to use. I would appreciate any feedback and any corrections to the information included in the chart, also if you have any weapons not included please let me know. If you send me or include here a screenshot, please make sure tho hold down ALT as you take the shot so that the dice are included. Good Gaming yall.

Wow, great work.

Did you know there is an Embers wiki now - this would fit right in there :

And a Bees of Knowledge page similarly :

Only just found out after taking a break.
"Jeez, I'm out of it for a while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur".

Hey all. Back when the game started someone made a spreadsheet that I found the link for and it included most all of the early game weapons laid out in a sortable chart that I could sort as I wished to see which weapon was best for me. That was not kept up and over time became less useful.

I went back and copied the work that was begun and have updated the list to include pretty much all that I could find, weapons wise. I have reposted the list on Google Docs and am including the link here for anyone to use. I would appreciate any feedback and any corrections to the information included in the chart, also if you have any weapons not included please let me know. If you send me or include here a screenshot, please make sure tho hold down ALT as you take the shot so that the dice are included. Good Gaming yall.

I like your Google doc, it's way better, faster and easier to navigate and compare weapons than the wiki going back and forth. Great job!

Wow, great work.

Did you know there is an Embers wiki now - this would fit right in there :

And a Bees of Knowledge page similarly :

Only just found out after taking a break.
"Jeez, I'm out of it for a while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur".
I took a lot of the information from both of those sites and several discord sites added it to the sheet

Back