What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Elloa's group - Play with me every Tuesday after the maintenance!

Elloa

Administrator
Stormhaven Studios
EA events (2).png

Dear Community,

Let me introducing you to Eloa (with a single L), which is my flexible character (As someone so smartly mentioned, it's another way to say that's a GM cheated character!) The good thing: she can be exactly what you want her to be, and she never take any loot!
I invite you to play with me every Tuesday from 9pm Central EU (2pm Central NA) - The event will be organised on Discord. I will be in game & on Discord voice chat. My level and class will depend of what's needed.

HOW TO SIGN UP
- If you want to save a spot in my group, you must sign up here atleast the day before the event. Sign up with your IG name, class and lvl.
- If I have more than 5 players, you may be noted as reserve.
- I will give players 5min after the starting time to arrive before I start looking for replacements. Reserves will be contacted first

Note: The level indicated are the real level of the content. But with GEL we are more flexible. If you are lower than the level indicate, feel free to still sign up & take part of this!

HOW TO REQUEST EVENT?
You are welcome to request the organisation of a group for your level. You simply suggest it in this thread. I will do my best to fulfill request as early as possible.

MAY
* TUESDAY 2 MAY - Lowbie content (lvl 4+)
* TUESDAY 9 MAY - Northreach (lvl 8+)
* TUESDAY 16 APRIL - Central Vein 2 (lvl 10+)
* TUESDAY 23 APRIL - Northreach Ember Veins (lvl 10+)
* TUESDAY 30 APRIL - Starting in Meadowlands (lvl 12+)

Note
: You are also welcome to join me every TUE, WED, THU on Twitch, starting at 3pm CET (8am CDT). I organise groups and play with the community. I pick up in priority community members in the chat (on Twitch) but everyone is welcome. I usually play with my Duelist 24 or my Brigand 22, but I often do lower level content too.

Attachments

• live-208.png
    live-208.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
@Eolla - very cool! Love the idea of you having a charater to play with the community! I just bought the game this morning and am addicted. Hope to see you one of these Tuesdays!

Hi everyone!
First post has been updated with the APRIL PLAN. You will find all events organised on Discord for the month! Note that with GEL, you can be lower level and still take part of this event!

APRIL
* TUESDAY 4 APRIL - Lowbie content (lvl 4+)
* TUESDAY 11 APRIL - High lvl content (lvl 40+)
* TUESDAY 18 APRIL - Forgotten Depth (lvl 28+)
* TUESDAY 25 APRIL - Aquifer (lvl 16+)

Hi everyone!
I've updated the first post with the MAY EVENTS. This month I wil lbe focusing on NEW PLAYERS (and lowbies)
Every events is organised on Discord! I will be waiting for you on Voice Chat in the GROUP1 channel.

MAY
* TUESDAY 2 MAY - Lowbie content (lvl 4+)
* TUESDAY 9 MAY - Northreach (lvl 8+)
* TUESDAY 16 APRIL - Central Vein 2 (lvl 10+)
* TUESDAY 23 APRIL - Northreach Ember Veins (lvl 10+)
* TUESDAY 30 APRIL - Starting in Meadowlands (lvl 12+)

Back