What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Complete Frenzied Fashion Look

Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Hello. Finally got around to getting the complete Frenzied Amor (Belt, Necklace, Gloves, Boots, Leggings, and Shirt) for all three characters, all three classes. Here are the screenshots, managed to fit them so show all three classes, Supporter, Striker, & Defender. For this game, I do like the image/icon look. However, the visual clothing look on the character is ok. Not sure, maybe brighter color? More brownish/earth look? Greenish/forest color? What do you think?

Although these are basically starting gear, from the starting area, still would like to see more detail, if not, how about come color to it?
Frenzied Complete Set.jpg

It always comes to the same things : we only have 2 artists and they are busy on different fronts. Otherwise I agree, it would be fantastic to have an unique look for that set!
Maybe later :)

Hello. I know you guys only have so many folks and everyone are busy. Just wanted basically show what a complete set looks like. Anything added in the future, when time permits would be great. I was going to a set of clothing for the South Newhaven, North Newhaven and elsewhere looks. Just the basic clothing we get from mob drops. I got a set of tan dyed shirt and pants. It looks pretty nice. Currently there is a lot of nice design and color variations look for the shirt, pants, gloves and boots. Thou at the moment, I am limited on inventory space, I can not show every single items I have collected lol. But will do the tan set when I log in later.

Will try to do some mask/helm looks too lol. Liking the design from some of the in game items that the game artists are doing. I know they have a lot on their plate, a lot of stuff on their list to do. Kudos for that and for all the hard work they have been doing. Thank you.

Back