What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Brand New Player LFG

Wykkyd

I just picked up the game yesterday and only spent a few minutes playing around.

I'm looking for a group that will help a newbie out. I'm not all that firmalar with the classes but I tend to like archers a lot, and gathering/crafting.

Being an archer isnt set in stone, but I def want to focus on crafting.

I just picked up the game yesterday and only spent a few minutes playing around.

I'm looking for a group that will help a newbie out. I'm not all that firmalar with the classes but I tend to like archers a lot, and gathering/crafting.

Being an archer isnt set in stone, but I def want to focus on crafting.
Hey Wykk, which time are you on and which is your character name?

I'll team up with you guys if you have room. I'm just starting and picked up the game today.
Welcome! We can try to group sometimes. Which is your character name and which time are you on?
I currently play with my main knight Orlando which is level 13 but I can help also with low level stuff :) You can also find me on discord - that may be better for easy chat or schedule!

Hey welcome aboard mate glad to have a new player with sensible goals lol. Any of the strikers and honestly any of the Supp classes can play as a full time ranger if you want to build them and play them that way. I'd strongly suggest Warden with bow/long bow or Duelist with xbow/heavy xbow to play as a pure ranger because of their kits and potential to leverage the highest ranged damage output.

Back