What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Big Spider & Brave Adventurers

I actually liked the model. Was impressive with how it looked and acted. The drop I forget, one of the group member won it. I dont remember if it jumped on one of us, but it really was impressive running into it, at least for me. Kudos on that lol. Think it was a glove of some sort, thought I took screenshot but I didn't.
It did web often which I liked, kept the group busy. Though I think the poison effect could last longer. The strength is about right, not too strong to instantly kill off a character, but enough to keep the supporter and others busy if group don't watch their actions and health.

This screenshot here, now as I am looking at it, reminds me of AD&D and Pathfinder table top settings. Four characters in the wilderness, a dwarf warrior, an elven ranger, a halfling rogue, and a human bard/caster type lol.

Back