What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Best Solo, Group, and Balanced Between the Two Class(es)?

Rokal

Hail and well met, all.

I know that this isn't a solo game, but as the title says...

Which class(es) do you think are the best...

Solo when you gotta?

Group when you can or want to?

Blend of the two?

Thank you for your time.

Take care,
Rokal

Solo when you gotta? Duelist/Warden feel nices to solo on imo. Mostly because of the self heal that makes for very little down time. LOTL Speed buff is also amazing in general if you like to gather when you solo.

Group when you can or want to? I am a tank. If I'm grouping, I prefer to tank so any of the 3 do it in different ways and are a blast. That said, I don't think I've found a class that I didn't enjoy in a group environment.

Blend of the two? Probably Zerker, especially if you learn to use intimidate and get good at pulling. Burst dps is great when you're back to back pulling. It's also great for solo cause death is the best CC.

Thank you both.

Berserker is a no go for me... I've just never, in any game, enjoyed playing 2H classes

I've got a Lv 8 Warlord who seems ok for solo'ing... with his HoT and STA regen songs I can typically kill 3 blue one chevron mobs back to back before having to sit... and then running those songs while sitting, I probably have less downtime than other classes.

@Yarpen Zig Duelist and Warden were on my list, so thank you. If I can stomach mostly solo'ing, (because there don't seem to be low level groups around when I'm on), to level 10... he gets a heal which should help, and I'd suspect that the run speed buff is nice.

I'd have to either sub, or delete my Warlord though if I want to play something else.

I dual wield on my zerk, not optimal? Maybe... but I do it because my warden used 2H axe so much I am tired of it, hence why I made the zerk and the Brig,, dual wield seems fun to me and at the end of the day its about fun not dps meters to me.

I also LOVE my Duelist ALOT.

I dual wield on my zerk, not optimal? Maybe... but I do it because my warden used 2H axe so much I am tired of it, hence why I made the zerk and the Brig,, dual wield seems fun to me and at the end of the day its about fun not dps meters to me.

I also LOVE my Duelist ALOT.
If I may ask, what is it you love so much about the Duelist?

Back