What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Base role and advanced class, not the same lvl ?

Hi all,
recently switched from Warlord to Sentinel.
Was lvl 8 atm.
Now I'm Supporter lvl 8 but Sentinel lvl 6 ? Is that a bug or something ?
Anyone has already been on a similar situation ?

Attachments

• Supp.jpg
    Supp.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 33
This is the respec system. You are still a level 8 supporter, but sentinel level of 6. Sentinel will level faster than supporter until it catches up (shouldn't take long as this low level).

This is the respec system. You are still a level 8 supporter, but sentinel level of 6. Sentinel will level faster than supporter until it catches up (shouldn't take long as this low level).
Sorry to reply to an old thread, but I am interested in this respec system and I have some questions on it since some things are not clear to me.
If there are any other discussions or link on this (that I may have lost, sorry!) I will gladly check them.
- Does the respec system allows you to switch from one specialization to another anytime after you choose the first? Do you have any kind of limitation except from starting to level 6, or costs?
- Do you lose anything if you switch? Or do you lose anything on the "inactive" class while you are on the "active" one? (So for example: I play Warlord until level 10, then switch to Sentinel and start from level 6 and bring it to level 12; at this point can I switch back to Warlord level 10 and continue on it?)
Thanks, and sorry if those questions are already answered elsewhere!

- Does the respec system allows you to switch from one specialization to another anytime after you choose the first? Do you have any kind of limitation except from starting to level 6, or costs?
- Do you lose anything if you switch? Or do you lose anything on the "inactive" class while you are on the "active" one? (So for example: I play Warlord until level 10, then switch to Sentinel and start from level 6 and bring it to level 12; at this point can I switch back to Warlord level 10 and continue on it?)

You can respec your specialization at anytime and as you say the new spec starts at level 6.
Nothing from your old spec is remembered. So if you swapped back to a spec you played previously you will start again at level 6; but your base class still stays at whatever level.

For the truely masocistic you can actually reset your base class, but that takes everything back to level 1. So you might as well re-roll.

Back