What's new
Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

4th Character slot suggestion

Qfox

To begin with, I'm fan of multi-character to check the other subclass and such so,
would love to suggest the idea of adding 1 more additional character slot if possible
What do you think of it guys? let's see some thoughts and opinions.

Not sure if it died yet, but having 4th character will make more people active in the lower levels to carry the newer player to higher level grps

Having invested a lot of time on all 3 characters that I made, I don't really want to respec to a different class especially when I'm enjoying them. With that said, I would also love to try the other sub classes on 4th character slot. The re-grinding process is a pain when it's hard enough to find players to group with.

Having invested a lot of time on all 3 characters that I made, I don't really want to respec to a different class especially when I'm enjoying them. With that said, I would also love to try the other sub classes on 4th character slot. The re-grinding process is a pain when it's hard enough to find players to group with.

I share the same feeling, i want to try Warden and Duelist. but wont reset my berserker / warlord progress just to try them :(

I really hope they can give us one or two extra slots for alts, will make a big different to get more feedback on classes experience

It's insulting to suggest that they haven't given it any thought, that they rolled a die and it came up '3'.

What I would predict they already have planned is that they will add a 4th in a paid expac, or maybe upon 2nd release when the game is finished and they actually advertise it to get new players. That way new and old players will be in the newb zones.

It's insulting to suggest that they haven't given it any thought, that they rolled a die and it came up '3'.

What I would predict they already have planned is that they will add a 4th in a paid expac, or maybe upon 2nd release when the game is finished and they actually advertise it to get new players. That way new and old players will be in the newb zones.

you are missing the point, not about telling them something they don't know. it's more about discussing the idea and gauging the people's interest in having an extra slot.

Did they talk about this in one of the discord meetings and they said if they do add more slots, they want to give more reasons to make a new character or reroll, that could mean a revamp of old zones or just a new class but who knows what they have in mind lol they even joked that one of the devs wanted only 1 slot at first... XD

Back