Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Blaike

What are you playing currently?

Wurm online for the last 9 years. 7 days to die modded. and Elite dangerous sometimes but Wurm take up 90% of my gaming time.
  2. Blaike

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Thanks. I have watched many videos and am quite taken by this game. I don't mind slow and tactical. I have been playing Wurm online for 9 years and thats slow :)
  3. Blaike

Thanks for the reply. I shall purchase the game and cya soon.
  4. Blaike

Hello. I only discovered this game in the last week and am quite excited. Just a few questions before I buy it. Are there separate servers per region. Is the release this year. What is the subscription price and will there be a one year sub option. And is there a list of weapons and armour...
  5. Blaike

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Blaike IRL Location: Uk First language: English year of birth:1958 How did you ended on this forum?: I watch a video of up coming mmo's and was taken by this one. What interest you most about Embers Adrift? I like the look and the feel and reminds me of mmo's I played years ago...
Back