Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. blackhalo

Defender's Armor Durability

I thought it would be interesting if a specific support class can reinforce durability (provide protection to durability) with a certain skill with very high cooldown (like 30 min) and another supporter class can actually repair armor with a skill (this might be 50 min to 1 hour cooldown). It...
  2. blackhalo

The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 2

Halt and Pursuit makes you able to kite enemies around, you can use it to control a group of enemies and stand away from other mob attack range while tanking one of them leading to a strategic play that does require more finesse but you take 0 damage from other mobs this way if you can keep it...
  3. blackhalo

The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 1

Since Juggernaut plays like an AoE tank I would say Brace or whatever defense buff they got should mitigate flat damage. What that means is it will say absorb 30 damage flat out. If there is 30 damage incoming from 3 mobs you would take 0 damage. In the case of % damage reduction, let's say you...
  4. blackhalo

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

Triage isn't useless to me either. It sets Duelist apart from the other supporters that all have some kind of heal over time. Triage makes sense on Duelist because Duelist is expected to be up there in the mix on melee, Triage can be used off hand to heal people in the mix at once. Triage is...
  5. blackhalo

Should stuns/slows/interrupts be instant cast (no cast time)

Been pondering this for a while. Enemies heal themselves sometimes, should there be a way to interrupt or stop it as a part of tactical play? Maybe stuns, CC should be instant castable? Edit: Just realized stun was a 1 sec cd nevermind.
Back